Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Taste in Music

I'm aware that my taste for music is a bit strange in that it's widely varied, from 1940 hits to heavy metal, mainstream pop to indie rock. My favorite song of all time, however, is Unusual You by Britney Spears. Goyte and Sia are tied for second. Here's a list of random songs I've found by chance or sidebar, and loved.

Solid Ground, by Maps and Atlases
Shattered Glass, by Britney Spears
Eyes Wide Open, by Goyte
I'm In Here, by Sia
If You Want to Be Happy for the Rest of Your Life, by Jimmy Soul
Without Me, by Jamia Nash
Without Me, by Eminem aka Slim Shady
Shut Your Mouth, by Pain
Comatose, by Skillet
Hey Ya, by Outkast
It Wasn't Me, by Shaggy
Try, by Pink
Love Me, by Justin Bieber (tacky, but I can't help sympathizing)
I'm Done, by the Pussycat Dolls
Make You Feel My Love, by Adele
Tigerlily, by La Roux
Maneater, by Nelly Furtado
Maneater, by Hall and Oates
Big Girls Don't Cry, by Fergie
Big Girls Don't Cry, by the Four Seasons
New York, by Alicia Keys
Hurt, by Christina Aguilera
Safe and Sound, by Taylor Swift ft. Whatever
Safe and Sound cover, by Jun Curry Ahn ft. Can't Remember
Sail, by Awolnation
Meet Virginia, by Train
A Team, by Ed Sheeran
Skinny Love cover, by Birdy
I Can't Make You Love Me cover, by Bonnie Raitt
Help, by the Beatles
Pumped Up Kicks, by Foster the People
I Look To You, by Kimbra ft. Miami Horror


Well...I could go on forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment